Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Moodiness

I'm seeing trends in my mood blanket!

This is a lousy picture. Sorry about that.  I need a sunny day and an opportunity to get out in natural lighting! When I do, I'll replace this with a better photo.  In the meantime - take a look. 

Updated pictures!  Bad photos removed!




102  98 days completed.  Each row across represents 14 days. The little plastic markers indicate the end of a month.  They are just there to help me keep track of what day it is. If I'm not sure where I stopped, I simply count from the last stitch marker.

  • Bright pink = 21 days of migraine. Maybe it's time for preventative medication?
  • Blues represent sadness. 
  • Purple means I was thinking of my dear friend, Donna. 
  • Various shades of red show anger or frustration.  Clearly, someone has been getting on my nerves recently. 
  • Orange days were high activity and hopefully productivity. 
  • The palest hexagons are peach or light pink.  Peach = neutral, while pink is neutral to the happy side.
  • Shades of pink that do not represent a migraine indicate various levels of happiness. This includes fiesta pink, which is actually brighter than the shade named "bright pink."

All the hexis really are the same size. It's amazing how different they look without being blocked or stretched into place by a new row. 

I haven't felt yellow or green yet.  I'm not sure what emotions will come with those colors! Something tells me they may end up being connected to summer - growing things in the garden - warmth of a beautiful sunny day... but who knows?   I have successfully resisted the urge to dictate the colors by what I think will look good, sticking with mood determination.  Not easy to do! 





No comments:

Post a Comment