Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Growing!

Three weeks old, and someone replaced my little fuzzy babies with awkward teenagers.  This is Maggie, a Speckled Sussex.  She really is beautiful!  Look at those giant feet.  I understand the connection to dinosaurs when I see this.

I'm making it a point to hold each bird on a daily basis to make sure they are comfortable with people.  They aren't always fond of being picked up, but they don't peck me, and they do tolerate it.

We are definitely ready for them to go outside.  The coop should be here soon!

Maggie - wishing I would put her down and leave her alone. 

1 comment:

  1. What every little girl wants to hear from her mother: "She really is beautiful! Look at those giant feet. I understand the connection to dinosaurs when I see this."

    ReplyDelete